CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Grrr

So feeling inspired by my own blog yesterday I decided to give the forms that needs to be filled out another shot. Come to find out I've been filling out forms requesting compensation and pension-neither of which John is eligible for! I was actually happy to figure this out because the form that I actually needed to fill out was MUCH shorter and easier! I was wondering why the V.A. wanted to know about John's exposure to mustard gas in order to go to college.... I got the form finished but then I was suppose to attach John's dd214 to the form before submitting it... Of course the scanner wouldn't work! So now I am at my next bump in the road and hoping that today I will have some luck fixing the scanner so I can finally submit this form!

0 comments: