CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Holy cow!

I'm officially Overwhelmed. I have a lot of responsibilities resting on my shoulders in order to ensure a smooth transition from our current way of life to our new way of life in August. There is so much "stuff" to do. Most of it is stuff that I have to do for John. The majority of the stuff has to do with financial aid and the GI bill. There is all this paper work that has to be filled out and submitted. The questions make no sense and are a complete and total nuisance in every sense of the word... I should have known that anything to do with the military would be nothing but a nuisance, I only experienced that for five years. Not to mention that it is extremely difficult to concentrate on important documents when you have a three year old and a one year old running around. I can't work on it during nap time because I can't get the boys to nap at the same time and I have a difficult time working on it at night after they both are asleep because John has the internet and its online forms that need to be filled out. A lot of this stuff has deadlines so I am going to have to pull it together and find a way to get it done...even if it drives me crazy.

0 comments: